Wednesday, February 2, 2011

day three.

Suddenly starting to doubt myself.  I recognize that self-doubt is kind of a general problem of mine, and that since this is an internship it is SUPPOSED to be educational, but I have to ask Beth so many questions!  I can't help but feel like it's really annoying.  The oddness of her personality is certainly a factor...it is quite common for her to blink at you and simply not respond to pleasantries like, "how are you?" or "good morning." 

But added to this is a valid level of worry, I believe.  This institution is much more established and hierarchical than I am accustomed to, whereas I have always been free to establish my own routines in the past, and essentially be my own boss.  So I don't want to overstep the boundaries here, but I also want to show initiative...

Hours worked: 9-5pm.
Records created:  31.

No comments:

Post a Comment