Tuesday, March 15, 2011

day nine.

I couldn't quite sustain the productivity of last week...but it was Deirdre's birthday, so we all spent the last hour of the workday in the break room eating cupcakes, chatting about the IMLS conference last week and about the terrible New York Times review of the new Tipi exhibit.

But earlier, Beth told me that she wanted to get an estimate from me about how soon I might be done with the vertical files.  It turns out someone already cataloged the end of the alphabet, going backwards, up to somewhere in the W's.  Deirdre and Beth have another project planned for me when I get there, which is cool because it would definitely become more of a well-rounded learning experience if I explore more than one kind of routine task.

Here I am, deep in the T files:



Hours worked:  9-5pm.
Records created:  22.

No comments:

Post a Comment