Wednesday, March 2, 2011

day seven.

"Tajak Korok Muzeumok" to "H. Terry-Engell Gallery." 

We got to take a staff tour of the newly installed Tipi exhibit today.  There are definitely some great perks to interning at a place like the museum.  (If only I weren't too busy to take advantage of the opportunity to attend other cool events.)  Also, it definitely helps me to take a break from cataloging when I hit that mid-afternoon wall of exhaustion.  I respect Beth's office rules, of course, but it is really hard for me to not be able to drink water, coffee, or tea while I work!  Also, the fact that there are no windows in the office make me lose my sense of time and place...  So it's good to get up and walk around the museum whenever I can.

Hours worked:  9-5pm.
Records created:  26.

No comments:

Post a Comment